Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Double shuffle.....

Whoop! Tried the 'double shuffle' yesterday (despite the oppressively hot weather) and did it without falling over or doing a 'wobble' this I'm quite pleased about.
As I was worried that after a weekend of no practice I'd forget how to do stuff.

Hopefully I'll record a video soon.

btw. Any advice on posture/technique? Should my knees be bendy (like shock absorbers) or more stiff. I just wonder as my stepping seems a bit smudgy rather than precise....or will that come in time?

1 comment:

  1. Aiming for clear beats will eventually get rid of the 'Smudgy' beats as you keep practising and the knees should most certainly be bending. Regarding your stance try holding your hands behind your back with your arms straight but relaxed and pull the shoulders back. Dancing in this position now and then will definitely improve your stance. Looking forward to the next video. :)

    ReplyDelete