Thursday, October 4, 2012

A quick update for October

Yes folks, I'm still here. Been trying to work out a 'routine' I can remember. lol! So far this is as far as I've got 6 steps. Still not there with the double shuffle. So I've not tried to add it in yet.


And no music this time. I need to re-record a hornpipe enough times through at the right speed.
I had to record this all in one go as I had limited time, hence the little edit at the end. If I'd have had more time I would have re-recorded right from the beginning.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Haven't seen your clogging since....well months and months ago, how you have progressed, Sarah, even to my untutored eyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn. :)
      I've been working hard to improve.

      Delete
  2. You really look good. You manage to add some grace notes. If now they're called that in dancing:) Well, the little twiddly bits then.

    ReplyDelete